In order to make more money from blogging one has to know, what really makes people click on those ads? I have been doing some research on this and found the following reasons why people click on those adsense ads.
Why people Click on those Ads
People click on those ads when the website or blog is boring and there is little information. Now this does not mean if you a bloggers you should create boring blogs with little info, its better having a visitor click on those ads more than once than clicking once and never coming back. For this reason bloggers should not build sites for adsense, but build sites with a lot of information and content.
- Most people click on those adsense ads , if the ads provide them with information they might use. This is the most common reason. This does not mean if you provide your visitors with a lot of information they wont click on your ads, Remember one thing you can never provide all the info on a specific topic, you can find adverts that might provide the same info but slightly different making visitors click on those ads
- Although this might sound strange some people don’t know why they click on those ads and they also don’t know that they are actually clicking on ads. Take me for an example before I knew about adsense i use to click on those ads but now I don’t click on them that often, only if I’m stranded. So the trick is for bloggers is to blend the ads to look like the blog or site.
- People who know about adsense often click on other bloggers site to support them; if they feel that they have been provided with good information. You can call this a donation if you may.
Now that we know some of the reasons why people click on those ads its time to find the reasons why they don’t and their feelings towards those ads.
Why people don’t click on those Ads Ad sense
- The first is irrelevance, if those ads aren't relevant to the topic they might not be clicked on. I used the word might because this is not always the case. Lets say you were looking for an answer or solution to a certain need or problem you had, a couple of weeks or months back and you didn’t find it and out of the blue you spot an ad that provides a solution but on a website that talks about a different thing wouldn’t you click on the ad?
- Some feel that the ads only want to sell something to them, when for instance they looking for information and not a product.
- Some feel that the ads don’t provide them with enough information. The reason for this might be past encounters with ads that don’t provide information but only provide more ads.